Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nuevo Vallarta Workation: Day 1

Sleep, uninterrupted. Eat. Run, or well, truth be told, walk and run, on that glorious beach. Think, seriously, about how the heck to finish this bloody chapter that has been dogging me for so long. Massage. Eat again--buffets have come a long ways since the last time I was at an all-inclusive. Write like a maniac. Sinus-cleansing, bikini-malfunctioning body surfing session to make me feel like I am 23 again. Shower. Resist temptation to start drinking before dinner with a view and lovely people in PV. Short-lived attempt to stay out much later than I should have. Sleep again, knowing that at least the hangover will be ameliorated by the fact that I don't have to get up at any particular time.
Plan for Day 2? Less food, less booze, less company but more writing, more waves, more running, more missing M and the girls.

1 comment: